INSTRUCTION FOR APPLICANT
1. Applicant can apply e-visa in 3 categories – e Tourist,e Business, e Medical visa.
2. These visa depend on applicant which purpose he/she want to come India through these visas.
3. Applicant can apply before 10 days to come India. Applicant valid Double entry for tourist visa, Double entry for business visa, Triple entry for medical visa.
4. E visa fee once submitted is non refundable. If applicant submitted fees one times after filled form then he/she want to deny/rejection from government policies then Indianevisasonline.com will not responsible for fees.
5. Applicant has to carry e visa recipt / details of electronic travel authorization (ETA) along with him/her at the time of travel.
6. E visa will be valid 60 days from date of arrival in India and e visa valid 120 days after issue.
7. This e visa valid for entry of applicant through only 26 Airport AirportAhmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh,Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai,Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Vishakhapatnam and 5 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Goa, Mangalore,Mumbai,Chennai).
8. E Visa can be availed for maximum of three times in a calendar year i.e. between January to December.
9. Nationals of Yellow Fever affected countries or travellers arriving from these countries must carry YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION CARD at the time of arrival in India, otherwise they may be quarantined for 6 days upon arrival in India.
10. If any kind of tech. problem from govt. side then applicant have to wait and indianevisasonline team will inform you time to time and help you to make your journey happy and suitable for visa process.
11. For assistance applicant can mail us on email@example.com
12. Applicant ‘s photo must be clear with white background.
13. Applicant need to keep details of parents (both mom and dad) passport information